Our flowers are both grown here in Milton and sourced from other PNW flower farms. With our subscription plans, we aim to offer the quality of a responsibly produced local product from a small family business with the convenience one would expect from a big modern online retailer.
The subscription you've selected is available for the 12 week period of our Summer Season from July 19th through October 4th.
This subscription Includes:
- 12 large mixed bouquets of our fresh seasonal blooms wrapped in brown paper
- Automatic weekly delivery to one residence in Edgewood, Milton, or Fife
- 1 "skip" week. Going on vacation? We'll happily skip the week you'll be out of town and give you a double delivery on the week of your return.
If you live outside of our free delivery zone of Edgewood, Milton, and Fife you'll need to add the 12-week delivery item in the store to your cart prior to check out.
In addition, our subscribers also receive:
- First chance at limited stock/color choices
- The convenience of one financial transaction, and done! No more weekly flower shopping.
Flowers will last four days at minimum following our recommended care instructions.
Please indicate if you have color preferences and we will attempt to honor them throughout the duration of your subscription.
SUMMER Subscription (8 WEEKS)
Returns and Exchanges
Pick Ups are always free!
You can pick up from the flower stand at:
6273 41st ST E FIFE WA 98424
The farm stand is open:
Fridays 1pm - 10pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am -10pm
If you live outside of Edgewood, Milton, or Fife and you don't want to pick up, you'll need to add the appropriate delivery item for sale in the store to your care prior to check out in order to reveive delivery.