Welcome to fresh local flowers, delivereid to your door automatically for 12 weeks this Summer and into Fall.
Our flowers are grown here in Edgewood and sourced from other PNW flower farms. With our subscription plans, we aim to offer the quality of a responsibly produced local product from a small family business with the convenience one would expect from a big modern online retailer.
The subscription you've selected is available for the 12 week period of our Summer Season from July 24th through October 9th.
This subscription Includes:
- 12 large mixed bouquets of our fresh seasonal blooms wrapped in brown paper
- Automatic weekly delivery straight to your door
- 1 "skip" week. Going on vacation? We'll happily skip the week you'll be out of town and give you a double delivery on the week of your return.
In addition, our subscribers also receive:
- First chance at limited stock/color choices
- The convenience of one financial transaction, and done! No more weekly invoices.
- A branded delivery bucket for your porch! Please have your buckets out by 9am on your delivery day with 2 inches of fresh water in it.
Flowers will last 4-6 days at minimum following our recommended care instructions.
All bouquets will be farm'ers choice.
12 Week Summer Bouquet Subscription
Returns and Exchanges
Deliveries are available within 10 miles of the farm.
Delivery to our neighbors in Edgewood, Milton, and Fife is always free.
Deliveries outside EMF subject to a flat $5 delivery fee.
Delivery buckets delivered with first subscription delivery.
All deliveries will be made on Fridays.
Please have your buckets out by 9am on your delivery day.
Please notify us if you will be out of town and would like a double delivery upon your return, or for us to deliver your bouquet to a neighbor, friend, relative etc, instead.