Welcome to fresh local flowers, delivereid to your door automatically for 4 weeks this Summer!
Our flowers are grown here in Edgewood and sourced from other PNW flower farms. With our subscription plans, we aim to offer the quality of a responsibly produced local product from a small family business with the convenience one would expect from a big modern online retailer.
We currently only deliver within 10 miles of the farm. Therefore, subscriptions are only available to all addresses wtihin 10 miles of the farm at this time. In future, we're working on building a farm stand so that you can purchase a subscription for pick up at the farm.
The subscription you've selected is for a 4 week period in Mid Summer from July 24th through August 14th. Bouquets will include: mainly sunflowers, with zinnias, cosmos, tassel amaranth, dill, marigolds, saponaria, eucolyptus and other locally grown flowers and foliage.
This subscription Includes:
- 4 large mixed bouquets of our fresh seasonal blooms wrapped in brown paper
- Automatic weekly delivery straight to your door every Friday
- 1 "skip" week. Going on vacation? We'll happily skip the week you'll be out of town and give you a double delivery on the week of your return.
In addition, our subscribers also receive:
- First chance at limited stock/color choices
- The convenience of one financial transaction, and done! No more weekly invoices.
- A branded floral delivery bucket for your porch!
Flowers will last 4-6 days at minimum following our recommended care instructions.
All bouquets will be farmer's choice.
4 Week Mid Summer Bouquet Subscription
Returns and Exchanges
Deliveries are available within 7 miles of the farm.
Delivery to our neighbors in Edgewood, Milton, and Fife is always free.
Deliveries outside EMF subject to a flat $5 delivery fee.
Delivery buckets delivered with first subscription delivery.
All deliveries will be made on Fridays.
Please have your buckets out by 9am on your delivery day.
Please notify us if you will be out of town and would like a double delivery upon your return, or for us to deliver your bouquet to a neighbor, friend, relative etc, instead.